October 23, 2017

DEAR KISMET By Ibikunle Laniyan

When to the season of breathtaking revolutionary thought,I scale up memoirs of things known and unknown,I excite the embrace of manifold a benediction,i had, And with old charity,new comportment,my dear kismet recover,Then can i equip an arm unfathomed to failure,for sacred dreams,hid in the smitten graveyard's sateless field,And yell a froth kismet's tardiness since damned steps taken,And groan the pang of diversed trips;Then can i rejoice at joyances craved,And protrusively,from abundance to abundance,sparkle over,The glorious rendition of kisme's blissful sport,Which I musculature pay as if not pang before,But If the meantime,i enthuse on the thee my dear kismet,All failure,now success and my successes are golden stones and kismet accomblished unbeatable for all time. I am the gemstone of my kismet and the paradise of my dream and triumphant entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment