October 24, 2017

PROFFESSOR ABRAHAM DIARY'S SONNETS Part 6

Sonnet 6.I am belligerent when it comes to options and mandates, Then,there is a choice to be made,And interference,a fugitive to mortal will and sickening,Tramples mortal will in disrepute,to spike my belligerency,Intergrity is gone,when my choice,i cannot make,And alien garb,stamped my dignity,assailed, To foist upon my numb,what decision i cannot take,My choice,my humble servant,my passport to the world of possibilities,Most forbiden choices,most renegade choices,are reproach to the soul,Reproach to the soul of the giver and taker,Take now in belligerency responsibility,for every choice,you take,And also responsibility for your destiny,For every choice comes with its own responsibility, Then shall you blame no one for your lifetime miscariages.

No comments:

Post a Comment