November 27, 2017

EXTRA EFFORT NEEDED.Part 5

I was so much excited about the story of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo of blessed once told by himself.She said:"When i got married,i decided on how to live a life of virtue.And so when i got to England in 1944 and i was there till 1947,women came to me and some of them were single.They asked why i was going to buy things for myself at the grocery,fruits and food stores!When i saw this,i was afraid because i had been married for seven years.I had disciplined myself and stuck to one wife.How can a reasonable man allow ten minutes of enjoyment to destroy seven years of a happy married life? No way!You know many of these girls patronised night clubs in Britain.At one time,my friend invited to accompany him to a nightclub.Knowing the possible consequences,i refused to go!I was a married man and that was it.On that night,the nightclub i declined to go,was raided and lots of people were killed".That was an incredible willpower and selfcontrol and that can only happened when extra mile principle is applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment