December 16, 2017

A SENTINEL YONDER HILLS-PART 6

of yonder generations,o this magical winces,upon rabid plow across cantankerous vale,latter rain's harvest pluck'd, Oh sentinel eulogy i hurl,sentinel that racecourses of the fleetfooted hilly beans,with rabbit punches that pugilistic eagerbeavers,with my racehorse of sentinel yonder hills,racing against time with racemeetings held on an opprobrious racetracks,wherein,i in my racing stable my pensive mood,quontidian gallivants and prowls sentry beyond,racketeered on the rack,to glide above distant gales ,distant hills,upon this rabbidities like a raffish and ragged ragamuffin with ragbags,at radiative radius of howling wilderness,my sentry frequencies radiate,and robed with naturewit graces,my hat to thee o sentinel yonder hills,where quietus lays in ruins and flees,i doff.

No comments:

Post a Comment