February 26, 2018

SOUND WAVES- Part one

The sound of the waves was sacred and apalled me on my bed at my low tide,when it began,My intricate hewn carressed by its breeze,fleeting through the windowpane could not alight to evacuate rainwaters fallen from the roofs,for domestic cores,The waves were sacred much more sacred than our gospels and mysticism are,The spring of the ocean resting at the seashore,symphony of the waves like the music of a minstrel and soundwaves of a jazz band,Never heard such a thing before?The soundwaves blast from the serenity of the night,from the serenity of the gulf,The waves blowing at my ensconce,so soft a tender curls,carressing my trembling pawn,i tried in vain to alight and unravel its byzanthinous root,O root of the waves,so sacred,the breath of nature,sole charm of mothernature,strenuous as i tried,i could not decipher,yet mystique blanketing waves of the mind and spirit exceedeth and much mysterious,And lo,blown away my intricate hewn,somnabulist of the night,walking in his sleep,This stronger waves licked........

No comments:

Post a Comment