October 2, 2017

NO ALTERNATIVE TO HARDWORK Part one

Otto Von Bismarck,the founder of mordern Germany,in 1870 was fond of hardwork,so much that he once concluded"To youth,i have but three words of counsel-work!work!work!"Work is much more fun than fun.Thomas Carlyle;"Blessed is he,who has found his work;let him ask no other blessedness"Then Nelson Mandela took it to another level when one day,he told his captive audience"I know what will kill me,and that is to wake up one day without any work to do.That would kill me!And because i've got a daily programme,i feel as i felt at 50 because to look forward to something,you are going to daily with zeal,is a life clincher."In other words,laziness kills faster than even cancer and there is no alternative to work.How can somebody survived 27 years in prison,such as the groanings and pang behind bars at Robben Island,without Work?Without it life is sorrowful and sad and what Jerome K. Jerome told his wife,nailed the poser."I like work,it fascinates me.I can sit and look at it for hours.I love to keep it by me.The idea

No comments:

Post a Comment