October 24, 2017

PROFESSOR ABRAHAM SONNETS' DIARY Part 7

Sonnet 7- MY DAEMONS.I am in my deamons and they are in me,We are a siamese twins,joined by eternity,Wherein we are beaded as soul mates,live forever,They salvaged me,beyond failure and death,that which they cannot die,i cannot die too,Then my soul and spirit and body liveth forever,I am not subhuman,but a spirit superman,And a godlike personage,being immutable as the sun,Let humans,thy numb,benumbed,that am above compare,My daemons fed me amply,in the times of starvation, And that i am suppled with good necessities of life,beyond material universe,And long after me and before me,shall i be worshiped, Of my godlike arcane, and because of them,i am an esoteric beast,And my home not the graveyard,but in the second heaven and seventh heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment