February 10, 2021

LARA AT ST.BLUES

LARA'S AT ST.BLUES.A POETIC DIALOGUE FROM THE ANTHOLOGIES OF ST.BLUES QUEER STREET. PART 2. .Either be stoned,before depression, be, boredom or by the stress of distress, restricted from trenches. Transit not in thy state:I'll be on

the tapis to enquire the silvermoon, and it shall be boon to mine golden age. Every good charm to thee, that much vaunted stalwarts to your relief.Give me a breathing space tis farewell to my distress, bid I riddance, And that joy that exceeds joy to soothe my navel , kiss me with my laurel.                 

 Clara:Have you convinced her? I've been thinking so, time by time's laughter ridiculous ridicules, mortals its kinsmen. And so I did not notify myself. Well we were made to bliss and stress, peradventure stress and distress bedridden, but to exit this distress, anew, let this plain by us depart.                      

  Adeoti:this woo fell on her deaf ears, earshot amiss, and to her limpet, she was clung.                                Clara:Why the refrain to accord the Rubicon, in rough and tumble ? A rolling moss gather no stone.This ropes I did blatantly know without prejudice and none wire pulling could unmake her to turn her turtle and fortune smiles that eludes the minnow's tritons.Had the nine days wonder at the twinkling of an eye, not vamoose into obscurity of history?Solitary confinement, pays her earnestly with a lone ranger's pedigree, baring to the plough, to put her back

 

Image result for photos of tired people
Image result for photos of tired people

No comments:

Post a Comment