August 10, 2022

SARABESA O SARABESA.PART 2

'What if on the blink,bonkers stratagem kerflooeyed at kerfuffle?''waow you kenthis a rational kendo,aikido at derriere!We shall roast phantom vampire`'You too kazoo.kelpie!oh no!''And lo,the tush at my keogh plan;my kepi,my armor,my shako and busby''Your crashhelmet,kedge?`'yea,my armor as karmaed,my karmaing,my grapnel,my balast to kayo my twilight:Let him my broth's boy Romeotake a juliet at sarabesa to clout surreptitiously we shall clout till ketchups foil the hoodlum's hideouts''uhmm....still opaque and the munnition where arsenal battlements?'`Then bellylaughing swung her kimono,peignoir,wraparound,smock,negligee across her waist imbued with perplexities.'You bazaar of melodrama.Burn not your killowats in vain;for child soldier today footsoldiers someday.kiln your vitriolic,for unto us a childking is born.The kingdom god alofts kingdom animalias,chief appollyon,king of hell,king of kings,everest of jubilant hills.''Am waowtoo,what a kinescopic kinesthesia!O Consangunuity!my kinsfolk!''in sinu abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment