November 25, 2019

A SENTINEL YONDER HILLS-PART 3

I'll groove with thee,enchanted by thy placebo,to nurse my grief and my tendon comfort sought,What should i do i here solitary with you? My gaunt lustre cavorting floppily,must not precipitous be, Come oh come my solitude thrust in thy drunken solicitude engrooved,What if this farago barndoor no hit,then shall i retreat again ?O yes,squeaky clean shall i retreat with thy gritty chin ensconce,What if be potion,in the cuisine and saddle salivated which the sloths sublimely pother hath speckled to have me windy sail,lest in this quavering thraldom,causal forces my avalanche refrain,because windy sail beneath slothful embankment,rudderless bank sImage result for The photos of all best Nigerian best poets.Jean Maurice Eugène Clément Cocteau (1889–1963)  French poet, novelist, dramatist, designer, boxing manager and filmmaker -Cocteau is best known for his 1929 novel Les enfants terribles, the 1929 play Les parents terribles, and the 1946 film, Beauty and the Beast.  His famous quotes include:  “I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. A meow massages the heart." He dedicated Drôle de Ménage to his cat Karoun, whom he described as "the king of cats."eeth not?Then

No comments:

Post a Comment