June 9, 2022

LOLLAPALOOZA.PART 5

What a gigantesque elephantine bunyanesque,ginormous,brobdingnagian of gigabucks,giftwrapt my lollapalooza.A ghostest of this ghost of chance in my banana island's alcove the marchen,the ghost story,its gewgews,left me reeling my chitterling,my giblet,my gizzard,my chitlin,kidneys and marrow at the golden memoirs of my lollapalooza's bonanza the gift from the gods.Sometimes my pancake tuesday rollicks my bingo,my canasta,my poking roulette,crazy eight,craps and gambling game,oh my gin rummy in the gin mills,taproom,cocktail house,with gerwurztraminers,liebfraumilch,moselle,Orvieto,asti spumante,chablis,chardonnay,chenin blanc as gingerbread's oleo,thinking porous mood in the gismo,doohickey,whatchamacallit,thingamabob of gittins and hen parties.O what a lollapaloos...!Give me the bouquet adore me think,a blank check,a jingle for silvermoon,a bronx cheer to bum steer and give dreary times heave-ho.Beardless,cueball,depilated,glabrescent damp squid,bled profusely its punitive gladstone,valise at the glaive

No comments:

Post a Comment