July 17, 2023

WRITABILITY.

Writing is a wonderful profession and quite interesting to behold wonderful hands of earthlings archiving the present and the past into the unknown future even before it's birth.However I make bold to say that from the time hesiod and home started to write so fast as they could go down to the least of mordern writers,the best of writers in terms of volume and speed wouldn't have written 3.2pages if he had lived a hundred years.Infact not even a 1.2m.or 1m.pages should he so much tried.I don't think the best effort of mortal writer couldn't have gone beyond 200,000pages at most or better still slight above 100,000pages.I infinitely doubt human ability to pen at least 1,000books at most.And I set 1m.pages for myself and at least a thousand books.

No comments:

Post a Comment