September 9, 2022

THE END OF A GLORIOUS ERA;A NEW KING EMERGES IN ENGLAND

THE WORLD GREATEST MONARCH EVER AND LONGEST SERVING LEADER EVER AND THE GREATEST PERSON THAT EVER LIVED DIES AT 96 AS NEW KING EMERGES IN ENGLAND It was bedtime i was already fast asleep until a call woke me up.My brother ran up to my room to inform me of my sister's blunt refusal to help me change my wasaap password and recover my account from hacker due to the fact that my best friend stole my biggest Ipad.She advised me to inform the police about the theft,that they would track him down and recover my phone back.I was reluctant but then i had to agree to the suggestion.My brother also gave some change for use the next day which i promptly rejected,stood up and return 1 thousand notes in protest that it was inadequate to run around.As i flung the note at him adjacent to his room and rushed back in anger to my bedroom,my junior brother again called my attention to breaking news that'' Queen dies at 96''.A beg dont disturb me.It's night time''Then he pestered me again''did you hear what i just said?''What is it leave me alone?''He raised his voice a notch''kunle queen of england dies''wait a minute!You said queen dies?''Yes queen dies at 96!''I've i've just read the Firm's news earlier in the day and then i could recall so quickly still wondering why all the Royals rushed or fled to Balmoral the Queen's retreat.With this breaking news scales in my eyes fell off to realise they saw death coming and were briefed accordingly to hang around and possibly pay their last respect or tribute to supposedly the oldest monarch ever and possibly the greatest monarch and leader since the death of Jesus Christ over 2,000years ago.The world largest landowner and landlord controlling 46million square kilometre of landmass a quarter of world total landmass and head of state of 32 countries dies at 96.Three factors methinks could be aduced and attributed to the death of the most powerful person ever in the world after God above.First covid19 infection and post covid19 trauma hangovers that affected Prince Philip and later Queen plus her incapability to outlive the survival period and the weary exhaustion of senility played a solid role in the death of the world greatest monarch The third reason could be inconsequential andthe marriage ofblack woman Meghan Markle to Prince Harry could be instrumental but that is a child play boy.She couldnt survive covid 19 trauma sources of death could not be truly ascertained besides the pressure of senility. The world greates tribune and most influential human person the world ever seen.With this briefing,quickly to Balmoral Castle,the rapturous motion of airplane and speeding Range Rovers,buried their emerging differences and brought her four children Prince Charles now king Charles 111 rose to stardom from being the world longest serving monarch in waiting,supported by queen consort Camilla Parker Bowles.Other children include Prince Andrew,Prince Edward and Princess Anne followed by the procession of grandchildren Prince William now Prince of Wales,heir to the throne and followed by Prince Harry.In the next ten days,the Queen's coffin lie in rest and then proceeds to London,where it will be processed into Westminister Hall from Bukhingham palace to lie in a raised box called Catafalque.Dignitaries,VIPs and luminaries will then pay their tributes and last respects prior to state burial sept.18.Meanwhile the meeting of the Accension council headed by the leader of the house of common and with a Proclamation now announcing Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment