May 21, 2024

Obasanjo 's Phenomenal Remedy.

The blogger once again profete solution to our many economic problems once and for all.

Although I used to like Obasanjo until he provoked me especially his opoosition to tinubu's presidency and unending fight he had with my distant mentor wole soyinka .All of a sudden he started to impress me once again and he has been saying something of late which many intelligent people had ignored including tinubu and especially my cultural and our cultural deity in human form Wole Soyinka.Below pls read the interview on punch newspapers for the second time running and no prominent leaders have been saying it only Obasanjo and he got the problem right and had no solution.However since 2010 after I wrote my first two books Neomarxism:How to conquer world poverty ' without being in government like Obasanjo I stood outside the political system and I noticed the problem we have in the country was the system of government we were running and for this purpose I devised several systems of government including sociocrazy I mooted with my eldest brother in 2004 thereabout before my Father's demise and I wrote In d book . Obasanjo was right that was main problem and yet prominent nigerians and the laity in general have been discussing federalism and infact regionalism and tinubu has started it with state police slowly decentralizing which may plunge the country into chaos once again.Former president GoodLuck Jonathan complained about the abuse of state power in the hands of native authority at some point in a local meeting over the devolution of power being attempted by tinubu government.See the same regionalism that had given us unprecedented development boom of the forties, Fifties and sixties and took us to the peak subsequently had to be truncated to scuttle the civil war at a time unitary system was installed by the coup of 1966 .It is very clear my elder statemen like wole soyinka did not get that right because state police in the past known as native authority failed totally due to the fact that natives were being tormented by the native authority which were supposed to help them.Funmilayo Ransome Kuti films or plays recently done and performed in the cinema which was written by Tunde Babalola and directed by bolanle Austin Peters attested to the evidence of power abuse in the country and Fela's mother funmilayo Ransome Kuti gathered a group of ten thousand women challenged local authority alake of egbaland and removed him temporarily from power who was forced to abdicate the throne for joining hands with colonial government to oppress the previously untaxed womensfolk now forced or compelled into the tax bracket .There might be rise of oppression should this happens and.another civil war threatens the country.So what alternative do we have? Apparently the alternative is philogarchy and I started to explain it in my book .If adopted Nigeria would eradicate mass poverty in five years create three hundred million jobs in three years and become the world greatest economy in five years overtaking America  with GDP close $50tr.and above turn Nigeria into the most beautiful country of the world with the most beautiful cities of the world.I have been looking for somebody to sponsor the book . You may call or Wasaap 2348148272375 if interested.2349061830638.Read Obasanjo once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment