December 16, 2017

SEQUESTRATE !

Perfidious shenannigans and shifty setpieces,in serried ranks,gregarious flocks;Sheen to sheen its briddle pluck,Insuburdination,a substantive verb,hardly submerged,sunken and superlative sloths,fly like smokes in the wind,Sloth is full of sport and vile's nimbly, its breath,a vivacious foams,Being wildest horses in the city square,do i abhor them? That my commerce none,oh my thraldom- survival! Do i really abhor them,like menatarms,in the success vicissitude,yearning towards neplusultra.O genteel bone marrow,pleadings i plead thee,my pulse rises,spare me this stigma and avail me not with a scar that might stain my wobbling feet towards the wits end.But all smashhits this excreta must eat. Therefore be not sequestrate, Otherwise,a lifelong pauper thy winces be.

No comments:

Post a Comment