June 21, 2024

TINUBU :AN EGREGIOUS SQUANDERER OF TIME.

In my previous debates on Facebook I derived a lot of ideas to boost my post and in the last current debate I got quality post here also derived from my latest comment on Facebook.President TINUBU like all African presidents past and present are egregious rantings and bad economists of time use.Indeed though I supported tinubu I think he is an egregious squanderer of time and read my Facebook post below to see what I meant by that insults on our president.Peter obi and atiku are even worse tinubu is the best candidate yet still mess up big time.I am the most intelligent Africans by all my brilliant ideas and will never happen in the next one million years in black Africa.Now Read my Facebook comments below:


"Support my company we re raising share capital from shareholders about 15billion naira from 30 billion ordinary shares of 50k at par value.Government cannot do a thing for you or us we fix by ourselves.no nigerian or African man can do it o.In my five million hectares for farming I will use 25,000 robots to produce food that can the size of china in a year.Incidentally I will feed the whole world every year in my company yet simple food tinubu that I supported cannot do in 1million years.if I do all these things I will be a kind dictator forever I will not leave because next president go spoil am black is evil.I will build ports such as deep sea ports or train stations in 10 hours or maximum 20 hours in a day.nobody can be like me o I took d letters to tinubu office d security officer open him mouth no fit close am again na only u wan do dis thing u go popular o."


"I will register political party And contest for next election in 2027.d Lagos to Calabar 750km road that I will finish in three hours tinubu will finish it in 8years.Ring road round Nigeria that tinubu will do in 20years in government I will do it 24hours or maximum two days.I will turn Nigeria into paradise in maximum six months impartial paradise in two months.Free transport system,free employment,free food banks,free education,free housing free defence apart from the army that free of police no person free prison system.300 million jobs in three years.if as private person in my private limited liability company I will do it enter into private public participation program with government."

Now you can see in maximum two to six months nigeria can be the most beautiful country with the most beautiful cities of the world in 6months not even going by my previous fired forecast for 5years now revised to six months.You think am joking.Call my contacts 09061830638 or Wasaap me 2348148272375.

No comments:

Post a Comment