April 26, 2024

WOICO: FIVE YEARS TO GO part one

The commencement of Lagos To Calabar high way opened the floodgate of public private sector partnership capacity at handling massive public projects and should determine if indeed we have crossed this watershed once for all or there exist the nebula.Of course the lacuna no longer hibernate now brought to the fore and here the Blogger ibikunle Abraham Laniyan proffers the solution through his company.Enjoy the reading.



The tinubu administration Obviously startled me and I was impressed by the current administration's resolve to construct Lagos to Calabar coastal road to open up more than nine states of the federation to development and am a totally amazed to the fact the ignorance of the opposition to every good against  federal government hasn't abated either since he took  over government in blistering form.
It was said read the above and below snapshots I took with my phone in today's daily punch that the 700km will now connect and improve the economy of the states open up Lagos wealth to circulate nation.If we can't learn from this item it would take us millions of years to be like America.Amazing I thought about my great mountains of Nigeria GEMON project a part item of my global WOICO program how I intend to build great civilisation in black Africa open up most powerful cities on the sand of Sahara and link it down to niger republic, Nigeria and west Africa.If I can do that I would constructed the world largest highway bigger or longer than trans Siberian highway, highway one or any of the top five biggest highways at over 60,000sq.km at no cost to government.In my project handbook I forecast how much it will take to construct the highways and allied city metropolitan infrastrucure.I expected private sector initiative like this to come and using the same formula roads construction like telecom and general engineering services would now be the biggest business.I estimated $50 trillion dollars that my organization WOICO could generate at no cost to Nigerian government.I visited Tinubu foundation at freedom house on the 9th of September 2021 to submit this proposal for perusal and I was shocked by the security man comment Bala to the magnitude of the project I submitted
He marveled at my audacity at bringing a project that was richer than the whole of Nigeria.
"Oga you tried o only you wanted to generate money more than the country.If asiwaju had people like you Nigeria would be a better country and the crop of people round him not too intelligent like yours."
I was told to later bring a reminder.
My program was to turn Nigeria into New York in five years or 60months.Only one roads will take years to construct at a great cost of tolling to the masses whereas I have all the money in the forecast and could regain the money elsewhere.It confirmed what Bala told me educated illiterates are made around Tinubu.Since there was no alternative and with no competitive bidding nigerians were forced to accept the biles like Soyinka used to say.I hope to meet Tinubu perhaps through soyinka someday to prove old age diminishes intelligence.Soyinka was justified he should not run and adviced like he did to fellow contendants.This does suggest we back atiku's ranting but to constructively critique my candidate Tinubu in the right direction.Nigeria should be given to my company meddlesex group in five years poverty, unemployment , inequality of wealth and social crisis shall be a thing of history.
However during the period Nigerian GDP should grow exponentially from $$470b.to $47trillion  the biggest in the world followed by America and China at $32tr.apiece  and we shall have created $500tr.worth if national wealth..Quite unprecedented by all ramification.Nevertheless we shall soon start our project once the new shareholders come on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment