December 30, 2023

SONNET 49

Sonnet.49-How steely was i bespoke when i took my mirth,Each cloven hoofs,on the hop Above piffle were leaps in the dark,that to my lease of creas'd art,as occassion demands,might nightmare go crazy, From the nuggets of hardihood,in the nucleus of nervous obliterate, But thou desert oasis,to whom my nuggets' oblique obsess'd,thy obssesive sable canst not unflappable benumb'd,Most habituate of oblation,now my hare's hale and hearty halcyon days,Thou bereft of halfcock,hairsplitting and mine only punchdrunk,Art punched the pusillanimous pulsate of every limping pussyfoot,Thee, have i not plum'd whatsoever,in any ploy,pointifate where thou art pompous,though ponces,Within genteel poppet of my poppinjay, From whence porcelain of bravado bristly at good trencherman,that thou mayest avaricious partake,Even thence thou wilt be purport -brisky,This bereft i dread

No comments:

Post a Comment