December 27, 2022

JIM CROW.CHAPTER 2,PAGE 6

to When They Call You A Terrorist:A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors and Asha bandele,it seems the lot of blacks is to go jail as captured by most fictions in the review.They boast of no good memoirs,dry of intellectual freedom,throwing in the towel and mostly disinterested in celebrating the great black inventiveness.You went to Tuskegee like Dad and you inspire me too including my son,what efforts did Tuskegites of your generation make to change the statusquo?Have you documented your own personal experiences too?I Think Dad did not`'i told him same thing and was reluctant lamented we were defeated race,that anything you do will not be appreciated.I documented my experience and i could tell my best experience with him.Do you know your dad died as a result of vietnam war?''You mean what,did he go to vietnam?'Of course we fought together in the samefront at Saigon.''Jesus he didnt say a thingbut i only saw him wear military uniform when he said it was just a cameo''No,he served for 20years.

No comments:

Post a Comment