December 13, 2022

MY WORLD CUP DREAM

World cup surely so amazing buzz a thrilling soccer fiesta and the world greatest religion is finally coming to an end.Voluminous 32teams gradually burns calories turns to miniature size with 4 teams in the semifinal category.However before i do my unkind prognosis,I will like to reflect on my memoirs and my greatest regret and happiest moment.First England my favorite team blew a golden chance when Harry Kane lost second penalty.Secondly, same Morocco the first African team that first reached round of 16 in 1986 beating same Portugal 
3.1 did it again.It defeated Ronaldo team in penalty shoot out to set pace again becoming first African team to get to semifinal since 1930 when the mundial started.In above photo, somebody is pointificating. Now I wish any of the two underdogs to win world cup preferably Croatia beating Morocco in final.Shallom.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment