October 23, 2017

PROFESSOR ABRAHAM'S DIARY SONNETS Part 3

BECLOUDED THAT HEART THAT GROANS.Beclouded by fist and fisticuffs,that painstakingly groans,like a polaroid,translucent barely opaque glitters its lightning! To be seen and feedeth its boomerang with blinking reactions, o reflections as reactionaries thy notify hath aprised,And my humbleself,catharsis thrice threefold cannot unfold,Imprison my heart in that lifelong groans acatalectic grief,But then my heart's pangs,let my carthasis not bail me:Whoe'er gripes me let my carthasis be his censure;Thou canst not then censure me in my groanings;And yet thou wilt;for i being pant in thee,perforce they are mine,even as thine groanings are my anxiety,the heart that groans,however must by stress be freed, And so,behold,the heart itself is strengthened when put to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment