February 11, 2019

MOUNTAIN ABOVE,VALE BENEATH AS NEBULOUS WINND WHISPERS


Nebulous Winds at my feet,unsteadied my fugacious sod, So soon was the mud aloft recede that i was down on thy nefarious earth. How i gin to scold my foible,yet still nimbly,keeps me fastened.
As if like an ocean surge,each raft of nebulous winds,giddied on my bonemarrow and fortitude;Now,doth it strain my oasis as oarsman,rowind the windy sail,now doth it chokes,And gins to obfuscates my gait but much dampens my rude cheeks,And Oafing batters i with winnow's carthasis,where imponderables and unspeakables unspoken,If thou wilt mute,thy wilful mutilate shalt never muzzily eloped be.And then i burns with bashful coy,nebulous winds with mountain above and vale beneath,my goof nefariously outwitted,what follows more,my smoulder perception with grace doth quench the brutish burning of sullen cheeks, AndImage result for the photos of greatest  poets
where it blows,doth a new i begin,Mammoth forced to discontent and so,were they pulsated to fret wherein nebulous winds frenetic bays,And they cannot be overruled,where hath it not overswayed.
to eschew kittens and kitsch and so narcissus winds so thyself,thyself forsook pedigree of those whose footings were not seen as mountain glides and vale beneath mewls,as wind whispers a sentient bellows.Thou,canst not see perception in thy sight,not thine fructiferous eyes,but emotive bank,in thy temperate moisture condescend to its eulogy, Nebulous winds,dancing placid placidity placid on the sands of time,no one is spared,the buccaneers and the buccaneered to the guillotine,are all whisked for a verdict on modusviviendi.This plaid,all men alike obversed and obsessive grilleth. Mountain above smokes,why thy night hand seizeth my philology from left hand 's preserved morsel;to woo thyself above its frowsty encroach.When nebulous winds at thy bossom whispers,let that your oasis placatory be and be not hung,in pizzaz of their gregarious chants, That moreish pandemic,a pandemonium overshoot beyond thy millieu,to milchcow evasive fortune,the world a mugger,muddy sloth embanks.Then niggle not over nebulous winds
11/25/2017 9:52am
My pen dribbled with horror and fortune.Hardly had i scribbled my doggerel above,with the title' Nebulous Winds Whispers'as a Mystical grey hack octo-poet,that i was out on the premenade,on the street at a newstand,And lo,nebulous winds thus began,ravaged street bazzaars,grocers and hawkers,barrowing the day away under toil of laborious sun.Did i barely exonerate myself with my mystical stormy pen? I hid under a ramshackled tent,with lank thatches above,leaking the torrents over my bald pate and the hilly beans at my millieu,hibernating beneath porous roofs.And the storms cascaded further,beyond compare,circa by circa,to my chargrin,greedily winceth its troublous,heypresto onto my trembling feet,my ramshackled sandals.My pacify was hocuspocus with my angel investor,who was raptured as my discussant and a diminutive wight,stood apalled his tympanum frenzy.Torrents on the floor,crept upon my nebulous feet,as tens of blokes,grouched with my same tedious ire.Oh my pen was mystical and home i returned drenched.
11/29/2017 1:47am
MY GLORIOUS HERALD

No comments:

Post a Comment