April 19, 2022

LOLLAPALOOZA.PART 2

driveling,neither bounce nor jounce,with africana jones a dingy coast of penniless banters whereon zeutergeist at my endothermic riverbanks beckons lollapalooza.A periwinkle,a magenta,a violet,amethyst,a lavender hails earnest for dreamland kyphosis.Sunny side on stormy earth.What an applause for kudize!Africana jones across the feloniuos felonious gambang, marimba,strawfiddle,kayu quakes glutonously at the wonderdrug`s phenomenon.And the beguiling strove`s tuesday,mardigrass, pancake tuesday`s silvermoon,what marasmus!Cento dubiety,the elegy of the cuffs brandishing damascus blade smothers gallantry.My mazumba,cabbage,lucres,quid and daddy warbucks ample rotund in my jar,ewe,urn,my kregspiel? My John henry,brined in the marmorealed marinade.Above my limping crow`s feet,my crow`s nest jubilates cruciferous time.Not a craven coxscomb,to witness creme de la creme,couplet of covetous coupons at my lollapalooza genuflected with silvermoon.Despair at konzenstrationslagers,retreats to yonder seas hung over the

No comments:

Post a Comment