April 16, 2022

THE KING OF THE JUNGLE KING OF THE FOREST.PART.

Two farmers enter stage with hoes and cutlasses,village sons of gunsmith. Aladekomo:Osho,how many ears do you get?" Osho:Two of course. Aladekomo:And how many times have i called you?" Osho:Once. Alade:Tommorow,you shall act on my terms.We shall not pay the king`s royalties. Osho:Hey....hey,did i hear you right?You are playing with the king's wrath.Do not kindle the fire you cannot quench.You re playing with death.What gave you the audacity to revolt against the custom of our forefathers as if yesterday was not today?You must be a bastard. Alade:Me a bastard!You call me a bastard! Osho:Yes,i mean real bastard.That's what you are. Alade:Have you gone insane?That i should pay and enrich the king's family with half of my earnings on the farm for me is far too much to bear and i said no more. Osho:You re indeed a rebel waiting for the slaughter or the guillotine with the king's wrath. Alade:Let me be a rebel if indeed by so doing shall i regain my freedom.I shall be a rebel to be freed,for weshall

No comments:

Post a Comment