April 16, 2022

MY PUNSMITHING.PART 2

As the oggling gasbags and purported baby buggies,ran fluxes with my punsmithing gritty in gaol of mucky,drudgy interlocutors,summer complaints and backdoor trots as if ailed with aztec two steps and montezuma`s revenge? My checkered antecessors Shakespearian oeuvres,Soyinka's oeuvres,Derek Walcott`s anthology and aping appanages to my candid anaphora at mine extrapolated juxtaposes paled into obscurity,the wonderous terracotta of my ballbusters. My saltating balderina,Laniyan's oeuvres! Screed to muster nonpareil and sans sourci oft solitary confinement the hillock,humock,ridges,burrows and sandpiles of the golden sands of sahara,my bootyraceaous apotheosis. Whereon this saltest knoll they the sandyhired flaxened and auricomous species adumbrates and lay with saw mind's eyes,punsmithing salt and pepper and formaldehyde salutiferous smitten.Pay it salaam,my chestomathy,salts of the earth not as if to be hypnotised by alakazam.My stellar hoots,my affianced aeronautical autohypnosis,threshed

No comments:

Post a Comment