April 16, 2022

MY OEUVRE MY CHESTOMATHY.PART 1

My oeuvre,my analect my mencius,my miscellanea,my chestomathy,my classical anthology and behold my homologous autogenetic gong,peal and lyra of autoshediasm. Hypnonalysis!hypnonanalysis!hypnonanalysis! Anastomatic bugwears welds to the anthropology of my aardvarked and edentate oeuvre.Dactylic verses and ballads swooped from boondocks of mine chestomathy`s enucleation and accliurgy,chink in the armor for the achromous preliterate folks and argent dilletantes,who at the tapering point,clabber,cogeal,condense,clot and botryose grew dingy of my achroamatic and acetose punsmithing.Wail this artrioventricular bundles,bombastic autumnal equinoxes,the inertia and acedian ilks envenomed with flatulence bleached with nausea,dyspepsia,racemose,funereal and bistered.Sunburned cheeks,brownfaces and caliginous suntanned heels,robed fast and loosed rebukes.I was still hypnotherapising although not to be lulled into intermissive apologue,whereon my pearly lingo and patois,argufies the aristarchs,defamers and the

No comments:

Post a Comment