May 26, 2022

LAUGHTER MY MEDICINE

Horselaughing,tittering,bellylaughing my boffola,boffos on the tittering twitter,cackling,chortling,heehaws as guffaws,giggles,chuckles,snickering,sniggering,capers on the legpull,where riffs and burlesques giggling on parody,wisecracking,thighslappering,moonshining,railery on wordplays,cachination my prejudice,dielaughing,clowning,hooting as larks and hoots of the raspberry,my hoot of laughter,roar of laughter teeheed.O yuking,capucini-smirking boffola,clucking,splitting sides,rolling in the aisles.Let me bruise my comedy,my laxative,my easement-vikings,junketing my entertainment cosmos in the bespatter of nethertimes,a whoopee of highjinks romp,beer and skittling merry maker,frolic jollification of mirth and girth,bonecracking glees,held up assholes from pitfalls.Let me my mothersense blogs me,my lasso,this disparagement as persiflage gibes,razzing,kidology sneers,a badinage of raffings,razzings,chaffings and jibings.When this howl,titters from howls of screaming,shrieking grin,my girth's mirthing numbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment