May 4, 2022

NIGERIA'S FRANKENSTEIN;DIEPREYE ALAMEISEYGHA.Part 3

annually in total revenue from the new tarrif,cash problems with nepa would be over in the sector and efficient services guaranteed.What have they not told us;all blatant lies and still power outages persist.We re in 2021,2023 going to 2024 do we have stable electricity now?intelligent man talk now.cant u speak?""uhmmm....you re right,but it will take time..,""You re totally insane a bigger fool insanity is your trademark your mine.Since 1940s my forefathers told me the same old slogan of up nepa hasnt waned and they believed we will pass the same hackneyed old slogan to our children and for eternity we will never get light in naija.""spare my your spitting and saliva because you havent prove your case.""Now listen.One early morning i left the kitchen after dining and satisfied with my concoction prepared from food parcels my brother bought the previous day.The following day i started my solitary confinement headache"."headache?""i mean my usual hour of imprisonment""imprison....."stuttering.""i mean rather

No comments:

Post a Comment