May 4, 2022

NIGERIA'S FRANKEISTEIN;DIEPREYE ALAMEISEYGHA.PART 5

Books and newspapers and we can show you trends even in my barlines,unfolding nature of electricity industry's darkest days and gloomy days.So i have a dedicated furniture parking close to it my archival materials and rest of unorganised stashed pieces of newspapers flying around my improvised alcove.The house was quiet and sombre when my brother was away giving me quiet time to reflect with files,journals,newspapers and books.One day i stumbled again upon a fallen sheet of a tribune newspaper on the sofa.I glanced through and i was stuck.""What did you find?""Can you imagine?That paper had been with me for over two decades yet i barely paid attention.See,we cannot dispute reading is the most effective artistic investment for moral perception,matured reflection and personal salvation.I was surprised i could not pay attention to that jaw dropping and eyepopping intelligence hid under my nose my navel and in my closet.It means mankind hardly pays attention to self reflection and honesty in a lifetime.Infact it

No comments:

Post a Comment