May 4, 2022

WESTERN NTV.Part 2

who brought that to nigeria?When?''You re asking me!See,yourself,blackman,a high school highboy for that matter.My egghead cant you that?Everything at least can be googled but i can help anyway with the the secmd question.The man you loved to hate brought it down to nigeria.''Which man do i love to have?'he was astonished with embarrasment fallen cheeks began to grope for the dark.Luckily for us that gesture fits perfectly our mode of hocus pocus today'.How did africans get mordern civilisation?`'Did we discuss that?`he check the internet connection intermittently.'My band is zero`'No data''Barely switched off my data previous day.1.5g.is gone.''You re asking.Didnt you see the last text messages forwarded to your MTN Line two days ago?''That line was off.Moreso,as i had shifted my passion off that radar.I used airtel more to browse and i can even borrow a thousand naira.So,i kinda patronize them more and switched my allegiance.Sorry for that but i did check our meeting schedule debating saturdays on my

No comments:

Post a Comment