May 30, 2020

BLOGGING CHALLENGES

Blogging challenges my capability to write and i make bold to say if it were not for blogging,i wouldnt have increased my writing intensity.Then again if it has improved and polished my writing style,towhat extent have i made a good use of this blogging platform?It is a mixed grill and i desire to grow my posting target several times beyond my current attempt.I think that it is the same in other professions where competition and growing expertise bring out the best in every artisan.Every month and every year you desire to put in your best.Sometimes,when i remember some of the times i had wasted and those who have beaten me behind,i feel like cringing wanting to double up efforts for the lost ground.The challenge of waking up in the morning to realise you must meet your posting target is enough stimulating drive to drive you crazy and keep you on your toes.I was searching through other bloggers a month ago,who were consistent with posting target,i almost went crazy and heavily lamented the time i had wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment