March 26, 2019

I HAVE A DREAM

Life is allabout sacrifice and all great achievers are great dreamers.To achieve that feat as great achievers,requires that the thinker artist,be great dreamers. Bear with me as i recount my greatest dreams.Do not say they are ridiculous and insane but if you do say so,let me see comments below.Please,you can also share with me how,it can be achieved despite their nature that utters impossibility galore.Now,i recount them below:I have a dream to build the world largest blog,bigger than Huffinghton Post,with revenues running into billions of dollars,bigger than annual income of most nations;To go not to the space but now to the sun with my self invented ifa Sun rockets; To be richer than the richest people and most powerful nations of the world;To make blackman too world power;To build the biggest capitalist institution in the history of capitalism;To eradicate global mass poverty;To build the world largest estates in every country and therefore paradise on earth.' You See that ranting of an ant.Tell me yours
person holding red Rose flower

No comments:

Post a Comment