March 14, 2019

NEIL PATEIL.PART 3

He got a new job at Quality Systems and it paid few hundred dollars per commission,after every sale.He was selling for almost two thousand dollars kirby vacuums,from door to door and also cleaning carpets free,while at the same,shampooned them.The Vacuum that was sold a month after to an indian couple was schockingly returned.He decided in favour of new career opportunities,when he realised an average american could not afford to buy a thousand dollar vacuum.His big bang came through his sister.Listen to him:"my sister was working for Oracle Consultant locally and she introduced me to him.I found out as an Oracle Consultant,my sister's boss was billing companies $125-$250 an hour.I was schocked to hear how much,he was making,which led the entrepreneur in me to come out once again".He was able to figure out,how much,he could make as an Oracle consultant.He later turned to monster job search,looking for Oracle jobs,when he had no idea,what Oracle was.That was sheer holy curiousity.Then he changed his attention

No comments:

Post a Comment